From the Ancient Persian Astronomy to Recent Developments in Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Astrophysics and General Relativity
Isfahan as a historical city in the center of Iran and as one of the world's most beautiful cities hosts the first series of ICRANet-Isfahan Astronomy meeting which will be held virtually from 3-5 November 2021. This meeting will be organized in order to provide great opportunities for discussing about astronomy from the ancient Persian astronomy to recent developments in observational astronomy, high energy astrophysical phenomena such as Gamma-Ray Bursts (GRBs) and Active Galactic Nuclei (AGNs), Theories of Gravity, General Relativity and its Mathematical Foundation, Black Holes, Dark matter and Early Universe Cosmology.
- Remo Ruffini (ICRANet/ICRA-Italy)(Chair)
- Yousef Sobouti (Co-Chair)(ISABS-Iran)
- Hassan Firouzjahi (IPM,Iran)
- Shahram Khosravi (KHU, Iran)
- Habib Khosroshahi (IPM, Iran)
- Kourosh Nozari (UMZ, Iran)
- Sohrab Rahvar (SUT, Iran)
- Soroush Shakeri (IUT, Iran)
- Shadi Tahvildar-Zadeh (Rutgers, USA)
- She-Sheng Xue (ICRANet-Italy)
- Soroush Shakeri (IUT,Iran)(Chair)
- Amin Farhang (IPM and UT.Iran)
- Fazlollah Hajkarim (UNIPD-Italy)
- Rahim Moradi (ICRANet-Italy)
- Sedigheh Sajadian(IUT, Iran)
- Shahab Shahidi (DU, Iran)
- Wang Yu (ICRANet, Italy)
- M. H. Zhollideh Haghighi(IPM,KNTU, Iran)
A workshop on "Data Science in Astrophysics" will be held during the meeting on November 4th, a certificate will be issued only if participants successfully complete the tasks.
for more information please visit this link.